Monday, December 20, 2010

Feliz Natal!!!

Querida Família e Queridos Amigos,
This last week was great. We were visited by Elder Mazzagardi and his wife. We had a special combined zone conference for the Mission Tour. I had the opportunity to sing with Sister Hallman, accompanied by Elder Gustave, for Elder Mazzagardi. I was also able to talk with him and Sister Mazzagardi a little bit after the conference and lunch. They are really great people. Very inspiring.
This is the week of Christmas. What a wonderful time of year. Take a little bit of time to reflect on the Savior. Remember why He was born, and the purpose of His earthly ministry. Remember what He has done personally for you. Those that brought great gifts to the baby Jesus knew His divine purpose. As Christmas comes quickly, take some time to think about what you can give to Him, what you can do to show your love for our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I know that He suffered for my sins. I know that only through Jesus Christ and His gospel, we can truly be happy. I love you. Merry Christmas. Feliz Natal.
-Elder Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment