Monday, May 30, 2011

Leaving the wet season

Well, it´s been getting warmer and dryer everyday. The rain is less frequent, and usually there isn´t any. It´s that time of the year I guess.
The highlight of the week was yesterday at church when our young friend Jonathas was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost. He´s a great kid. Very relaxed and calm. I kind of see myself in him a little-bit. He wants to be a missionary some day. He´ll have to wait a few more years, but he´s on the path. This week looks like another youth will be baptized. Her name is Patrícia and her sister was recently baptized in February.
Parnaiba is a wonderful place.
I hope you are well. I love you. Don´t forget that the gospel is true. I know living it brings happiness and joy.
-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment