Monday, May 23, 2011

New Arrival

Well this last week, there was a random transfer, and our friend Elder Robertson was transfered out of our house and to another state. We received a new elder in our house. His name is Elder Christian from Sacramento CA!!! Sweet right? I think there are at least 3 Californians here in this mission. (note: I am the first...) Well enough for my pride.

Yesterday was a really special day. Our friend Jonathas of 15 of age was baptized after sacrament meeting. It was a really happy moment. It´s really great to be here in Parnaiba. I hope I can stay for a while. The Lord is blessing the people, the church, and the work here. I hope I can help better. I know the Church is true. I love you.


-Elder Samuel H. Chiba


Baptism

The Korokes we made the other week. (Yum!)

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment