Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Lord's Hand

It´s interesting to see the hand of the Lord in this great and marvelous latter-day work. I still feel inadequate, but I am a little more willing and able to follow the Lord´s will. Everyday is a new day. The gospel is so precious. I encourage you to read the Book of Mormon. The prophet always councils us to read the Book of Mormon. So, I am just echoing his council.

This week we found a woman who told us that the Holy Ghost told her that we have the answer that she is looking for. I´m glad the Lord is putting His children who are seeking in my path. Anyway, I love you all. I know the Book of Mormon is true and it has power. It contains the fulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Anyway person who reads it and applies the principles found in the Book of Mormon will inherit eternal life. God loves us and He has a modern living prophet today. Have a great week!
-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment