Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Entrevistas Batismais

So, as a district leader one of my responsibilities is to interview the people who are preparing for baptism. It´s a blessing to be able to do these interviews. There are some people who are really ready and anxious to be baptized others who don´t know that they´re ready and I help them realize they are and then there are others who aren´t ready yet. But it´s been really nice to be able to do this. This past week I was able to do about 4 interviews for the sisters in my district, and 3 people were baptized. All 4 of the people are really great. Anyway, it was a nice week. I hope you all have a good week too. Make sure you read the Book of Mormon this week. I know it is true. I love you.

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment