Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tchau Camoceu

Well, today is kind of bittersweet. More on the sad side of things. We´re being transfered and the mission here in Camocim is closing for now. I´ll be going to São Luis in Maranhão and Elder Braga is going to Teresina. But you know, I´ll go where the Lord wants me to go. So, São Luis it is. I´m excited to experience more of the mission though. I´ll be training another missionary and I´m going to be the District Leader in my area as well. So, I guess that means I´m expecting.

If anyone gets the chance to come to Camocim, you should. It´s a little slice of heaven. That´s why we call it Camo-ceu (ceu meaning heaven). I don´t have much time today because we need to pack everything and clean the house before 2 am.
But, I love you. The gospel is true. The Book of Mormon is true.
-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment