Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Elder Martinez

Well, hello there. I got my new companion. He´s way cool. His name is Elder Kim Martinez. He´s from Mesa Arizona. We´ve been getting along great. He´s chill and also likes to sing. We´ve been singing together recently in our visits and it´s cool because we can harmonize. He´s my first companion that I can do that with. Things here are moving along. I´m happy and healthy. Just a friendly reminder for anyone that plans on sending a package, make sure the address is in the format below, otherwise the package will be sent back.


Presidente Mário Aparecido Dias
a/c Elder Samuel Chiba
MISSÃO BRASIL TERESINA
CP 2321 - CEP 64001-973
Teresina - PI - Brasil

Letters can be sent to the following:

Elder Samuel Chiba
Missão Brasil Teresina
CP 2321 - CEP 64001-973
Teresina - PI
BRAZIL

I highly recommend reading Jesus The Christ for anyone who hasn´t read it. I´ve been reading about various parables that The Savior taught, and they are humbling and enlightening. Jesus Christ was a very effective teacher. I´ve been studying Jesus the Christ so that I can get to know the Savior better and to learn how He taught in the hopes I can learn from His example. Anyway, I pray that you are all well. I love you.

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment