Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Açailândia

Well folks, there has been a transfer and now I am back to Maranhão in the city of Açailândia. I do miss Parnaíba a lot, but it´s in good hands. It's pretty cool here. The dirt is red and it's everywhere! I think I'm getting more acne... So, I'm still a district leader and I've got Sisters in my district again! That's always fun.
Anyway, my new companion is Elder Matheus Eberhardt. He´s really cool. He's from the south of Brazil from the state of Santa Catarina, and guess what?! He surfs! So, that means that he's cool. (he's a real surfer, unlike me who tries to surf and does not do so well, but I'll get the hang of it eventually) We're getting along well. The field is white and we are going to harvest like no one ever has.
By the way, the area here is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s the biggest area I've seen in my mission. Anyway, things are good. The Church is true and the Book of Mormon too! I love you all, thanks for the prayers and all the support! Have a great week!

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment