Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Querida família


Things here are going well. I don´t know if I am allergic to watermelon or if it´s just a coincidence. Last night we ate watermelon and during the middle of the night I threw up! So much for my goal not to throw up during my mission. It´s the second time actually. My comp and I are thinking it was lunch yesterday that made me feel ill. Don´t worry! I´m totally fine! We found a "Bem Vindo a Açailândia" sign (welcome to açailand). So we took advantage of the situation and took a picture. I've also attached a picture of my previous zone, we had a BBQ at our house that day.

Sunday was stake conferece in Imperatriz. Presidente Dias came as well as the area 70 Elder Koch (who is from my companion´s home ward in Santa Catarina Brazil). It was a really good conference. There is always something important to learn. I´ve been reading the Liahona from February this year, it´s really good! I feel like everything in that Liahona are things I need to know! I guess it´s the Ensign back home right? Anyway, I suggest reading the ensign from february 2011.

General Conference is coming up. I hope everyone is excited! I sure am. I´m really grateful for a modern living prophet and for the twelve apostles. They are truly inspired men. I hope you have a great week! This week is going to be great and we are going to find those who are searching for truth! Love you all!

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment