Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Três Semanas

Well, there is a total of three weeks until I go. Time sure flies fast.

Carlindo was baptized on the 10th and confirmed on the 11th. It was nice. The members here a supportive. The sisters in the relief society made a calendar of who will bake a cake for the baptisms.

There is not too much to report from this week other than that.

I´ve been really enjoying talks by Elder Nelson recently. There has been a lot of things that I´ve been needing recently, and his talks as well as President Uchtdorf´s and President Monson´s talks have helped me out recently. I love having modern revelation and a living prophet and apostles. It´s one of the greatest blessings of living in these latter days. It´s just one more thing that strengthens my testimony of the church and the gospel, and of God´s love for us. I know it´s true. There is nothing more true in this world.

Anyway, I love you all. Have a great week!


-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment