Wednesday, June 9, 2010

QUE MARAVILHOSO!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!
The most amazing things happened this weekend. Our friend Marcos, who we have been teaching, was baptized and confirmed a member of the church. He´s amazing. When we started teaching him, we asked him to pray to see if the church was true and to see if he should be baptized. Our second lesson with him, we asked him about his prayer, and he told us that he received an answer that he should be baptized. So, we´ve been teaching him all about the gospel. He´s been devouring The Book of Mormon. Also one of the members gave him a gospel principles book and he been studying that too. The hunger that he has to know more of gospel is amazing. I wish that everyone had the same desire he does. I don´t have too much time left to write, but I want you to know that I love you and I wish and hope for the best for you (which is the gospel). There is so much to learn.

Tomorrow is zone conference. My companion and I cleaned our house today with a little more gusto because tomorrow Sister Dias (the wife of Presidente Dias) will give us candy if we´ve cleaned the house and other such things. I´ll try to write more next week.

The gospel of Jesus Christ is amazing, and we can all find more happiness and peace if we follow it. Think about how happy you are right now, and if you think you are plenty happy, you can be even more happy. It´s possible. I don´t think I´ve been so happy before. Especially during Marcos´ baptism. There was such a joy that overwhelmed me. I´m so happy for him, and I know that the Lord is happy as well.
Love,
Elder Samuel H. Chiba
(p.s. there seems to be a holiday every other week. i´m not sure, but it seems like it anyway. maybe time is just going by really quickly....... AAAAAAAAAAAAH IT´S ALREADY JUNHO!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment