Monday, July 25, 2011

Pioneer Day and Interviews

Hello dear friends and family,

This week was a good one. I meet great people everyday. That´s the blessing of serving a mission. Today or yesterday was pioneer day. So, all of us Elders here in Parnaíba got together today to BBQ or as we say here Churrasco. It was great fun. There was a lot of meat. I´m not the biggest meat eater, but I did eat some. It was tasty.
Last week Presidente Dias came to do the regular interviews. I had a particularly good one. He answered some questions I had weighing on my soul. I´m really greatful for my mission president.
Thank you for all of your prayers and the letters and things you send me. I´m really grateful for all of it. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. It´s God´s true church here on earth. It´s the same church that Jesus Christ organized in His time, the only difference is the period of time we live in. I am really grateful to be a missionary.

I love you all.

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

p.s. Pictures from my birthday from the previous week. they got a cake made for me. isn´t that great?! it was definitely a favorite birthday, one that I won´t forget.







No comments:

Post a Comment