Tuesday, November 1, 2011

O Último Treinamento

Well folks,

I was traveling all day long yesterday, so I wasn´t able to email you guys. I left Açailândia at 9am and got to Teresina at 9pm. It was a long bus ride. I went all by myself because the Zone Leaders missed the bus that started in Imperatriz and passed through Açailândia, but I made it safe and sound.

So, I´m here in Teresina for the last leadership training of my mission. The trainings only happen once every two months. And two months from now I´ll be home... But they are really nice. It´s an energy and moral booster.

It´s started to rain a little bit lately in Açailândia. It´s been nice. The weather has been cooling down a little bit.

Anyway, my comp and I are making a change in our approach to preaching the gospel. And we´re a lot happier and feel like we´re being more successful. We´re teaching a great family and taught them about temples. How families can be sealed together forever in the temple, as well as baptisms for the dead. We felt the Spirit really strong that day. We also found another nice family recently. Teaching families is the best. Teaching in general is great, but it´s especially nice teaching families. I´m really grateful for this gospel. I know it´s true.

Have a great week. Love you all.

-Elder Samuel H. Chiba

No comments:

Post a Comment